I am not certain if my posting of these vacation rental videos will help anyone out much, but I think I’ll continue to do it because they do provide links to additional information for anyone wishing to visit the Georgia Mountains with the hope of living out their Georgia Mountain Dreams.
3 Bedroom cabin rental in Blairsville Georgia with mountain views. Cozy and Comfortable cabin great for the whole family. Woodburning fireplace, outdoor firepit, and mountain views. Video Rating: 3 / 5
Keep coming back for more links like this…Or you could subscribe to our RSS feed and have them delivered right to your computer.
First published in 1992, Jim Parham’s Off The Beaten Track mountain bike trail guides are still the guidebooks of choice when it comes to mountain biking in the Southeast. This 4th revised edition of OTBT Volume III: North Georgia lists classic riding destinations–Bull Mountain, the Aska Trails, Pigeon Mountain, Fort Mountain, Chicopee Woods, Jake Mountain–plus all the latest trail developments in the region, including the awesome Pinhote Trail.
Have a need to work on that Nature Deficit Disorder this week? This could be the book to guide you out to the trail that begins the cure…Sometime you just need a quick “mountain fix”, sometimes it needs to be more of a short expedition away from the humdrum realities of modern life.
The best day hikes, walks, and backpacks in the mountains of North Georgia.With beautiful photography and detailed maps, this book chronicles 50 spectacular hikes in the North Georgia mountains, taking you to waterfalls, overlooks, gigantic trees, historic sites, and primitive wildernesses in significant spots such as Tallulah Gorge, Springer Mountain, and the Chattooga River, in addition to a lesser-known locales such as Tearbritches Creek. Whether you’re out for a relaxing nature walk or
www.pinnaclecabinrental.com Welcome to Pinnacle Cabin Rentals and Alpine Helen Georgia! Our North Georgia cabin rentals afford luxurious vacation accommodation in gorgeous Helen, Georgia. Our mission is to provide discerning guests with the kind of comfort and amenities found at luxury hotels around the world. And you’ll find all that and more here in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. We have included multiple photos of each rental property to make your Georgia cabin rental choice a simple one. www.pinnaclecabinrental.com Whether you are looking for a panoramic mountain view, a romantic couples mountain cabin, a pet-friendly mountain cabin, or an in-town location with an excellent discounted golf package, you’ll find it at Pinnacle Cabin Rentals. Express Check-In, A Full Fridge, and a Wonderful North Georgia Cabin Experience Pinnacle Cabin Rentals offers a wide array of services – including express check-in so you spend more time enjoying your Helen, Georgia vacation and less time on the road. Whether its preparing for a special occasion or stocking the fridge with your favorite foods, www.pinnaclecabinrental.com Pinnacle can help create the perfect escape. All of our North Georgia cabin rentals are near historic Alpine Helen, Georgia, and convenient to outstanding local attractions. Be sure to check our current cabin rental specials! For more information or to make reservations contact us today. www.pinnaclecabinrental.com Come experience adventure in the North … Video Rating: 0 / 5
Escape to Blue Ridge™ (escapetoblueridge.com), a leader in North Georgia cabin rentals has experienced stronger than expected second quarter performance. The company expects continued growth and strong performance for the remainder of 2008.
Like many other states Georgia residents are altering their spending behavior in response to increasing oil prices, inflation risk and decreased consumer confidence. In a recent radio campaign, Gov. Sonny Perdue has urged Georgia residents to consider a staycation this summer. In Atlanta many residents have opted for a backyard vacation while others have downsized long distance travel and beach destinations.
A Value-Price Georgia Staycation Alternative:
A staycation alternative that many consumers have discovered is a mountain vacation in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Part of the Appalachian Mountains, the Blue Ridge Mountains are located in the states of Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania. These mountains are covenanted for those seeking Blue Ridge Mountain north Georgia activitiessuch as hiking, fishing, boating, rafting, canoeing. For those seeking a quieter vacation–various attractions, festivals and local wineries await you.
“The value we are able to offer the consumer is making Escape to Blue Ridge™ and mountain vacation travel an attractive option this summer,” explains Pamela Miracle of Escape to Blue Ridge™. “Consumers are looking for increased value. The Blue Ridge area provides added value because so many of the local attractions are either free or inexpensive. The abundance of local state parks is also attracting consumers to make a reservation.”
Those looking to return to a simpler way of life will enjoy what the Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer. The nature is beautiful and there are several state and national parks within a short drive of your Blue Ridge Mountain cabin rental. The opportunities to create lasting memories are endless.
Popular Regional Vacation Destination:
Georgia’s Blue Ridge Mountains has long been a popular regional vacation spot. The area is becoming increasingly popular among Florida travelers that are looking for an alternative to traveling to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, TN. Increasingly the area is also becoming a well-visited holiday destination. Those looking to makeBlue Ridge Georgia cabin rental reservations are advised to plan early because spots for 2008 are reserving fast.
Celebrating Over 100 Years of Visitors:
Travelers have been coming to Georgia’s Blue Ridge Mountains for over one hundred years. In that time the region has seen a lot of growth, but has preserved its charm and character. An initial popular destination for its therapeutic mineral waters–today tourists come for fishing, water sports and other outdoor adventure. Those seeking a change of scene, but not a change of comfort will be impressed by the recent expansion of sophisticated restaurants that have opened, many by experienced Atlanta restaurants entrepreneurs.
About Escape to Blue Ridge™:
Escape to Blue Ridge™ specializes in privately owned upscale North Georgia cabin rentals. Located in Blue Ridge, GA the Blue Ridge Mountain cabin rental company provides exceptional customer service and offers concierge services to help make your vacation more memorable. For reservations and availability, visit escapetoblueridge.com
When it’s vacation time, you might have trouble deciding on a destination. With so many available options, you’re likely to become stressed and overwhelmed. Save yourself the trouble and look into Georgia Mountain cabin rentals.
What Georgia Mountain Cabin Rentals Have to Offer
• Lots to do- When you stay in Georgia Mountain cabin rentals you can be sure of one thing- you’ll never get bored. Whether you’re a home body or a thrill seeker, the North Georgia Mountains have plenty of activities to keep you occupied. Venture into the water on your own kayak or hit the trails on your mountain bike. Whatever you choose, the options are endless.
• Privacy- Georgia Mountain cabin rentals differ from other places you might stay in that they offer extreme privacy. Don’t want to see another human being for an entire weekend? You don’t have to! The cabins are secluded and quiet, allowing you to retreat and recharge your overworked batteries. Don’t settle for a hotel in the city, escape to the Georgia Mountains.
• Wildlife- Not only do North Georgia vacation rentals allow you to escape the stresses of the city, but they immerse you in wildlife. Animals flourish so much in the mountains that you’re bound to see wild turkeys, chipmunks, deer- pretty much any animals you can think of. And if you’re a bird watcher, well you’ll stay busy for weeks. The mountain area is also home to the Kangaroo Conservation Center. The center houses the world’s largest population of kangaroos outside of Australia.
• Mountain scenery- You’d be hard pressed to find a vacation spot that offers scenery as stunning as the North Georgia Mountains. Imagine walking onto your patio and watching the sun climb past the mountains early in the morning. The birds are chirping and the river rushes at your feet. The clean mountain air rejuvenates your lungs with its near-mystical properties. Georgia Mountain cabin rentals offer you this scene every single morning.
• Affordable- Unlike some destinations, North Georgia vacation rentals won’t force you to spend your life savings to have a good time. If you’re strapped for cash, you’ll find plenty of cabin rentals in your price range. And when you’re in the mountains, you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars a day for entertainment. Nature provides you with plenty of entertainment at no extra cost. Finding Georgia Mountain cabin rentals will prove affordable for any budget.
• Trout fishing- The North Georgia Mountains is the ultimate destination for anyone who enjoys fishing. With rivers stocked full of trout by the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Georgia Mountain cabin rentals offer the perfect location for a vacationer looking to fly fish. And with multiple riverfront cabins available, you could literally walk out your back door and begin an entire day of fishing.
• Travel Insurance- Often vacations can be marred by unplanned and unpleasant events. Some cabin rental companies offer vacation rental insurance to help mitigate the risks of bad weather, illness, and even identity theft. Their emergency services can come in handy and shouldn’t be passed up.
The reasons are pretty much endless. For your next vacation, consider Georgia Mountain cabin rentals.
Looking for a Perfect Romantic Getaway? *Imagine the smell of a Wood Burning Fireplace as youre relaxing in an a soothing Hot Tub, all Enclosed in a screen porch overlooking incredible Mountain Views by day and Bright Stars at Night! *Imagine the first thing you see as you sit up in bed is the Dramatic Sunrise over the North Georgia Mountains! *Prepare you favorite someone a Romantic Dinner in our fully equipped kitchen. A gas grill is also provided for that afternoon BBQ. Enjoy a game of pool, see whos better at cards at the poker table or a game of checkers at our brand new LOG checker board table and benches. If you feel like getting out, the Swan Drive-In Movie Theatre has all the latest movies available for that old fashioned Date Night Out! Luxury Vacation Cabin in the North GA Mountains of Blue Ridge *3 fireplaces, 3 levels, log furniture, game room, wireless internet, satellite TV, and incredible year round mountain views! For more information on this Luxury Vacation Cabin Rental, please visit my personal website at: www.rentors.org availability calendar www.luxurycabinblueridge.com (Bears Den website) Bears Den Luxury Cabin Retreat – 90 min North of Atlanta, GA Luxury North Georgia Lodging Accommodations Video Rating: 4 / 5
Blue Ridge, Georgia, located in Fannin County, just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, is the first significant mountain destination along the Georgia Mountain Parkway. U.S. Census Bureau figures show Fannin County as the 10th fastest growing market in the U.S. in terms of new housing stats as noted in Mountain Homes Southern Style, spring 2006. With a combination of long range mountain views, lakefront property and river access, there are unlimited opportunities for camping, hiking, fly fishing, mountain biking and horseback riding. A complete mountain experience lies in this county nestled within the Cohutta and Toccoa National Forest district.
“Over 40% of our land is national forest; therefore the mountains will never be over developed. Mountain preservation is a priority,” notes Susan Catron, Realtor with Harry Norman Realtors in Blue Ridge. Susan has been in the Blue Ridge Georgia real estate community over 9 years. “It is amazing the change our little town has experienced in such a short period of time.” As more people are purchasing, prices are raising accordingly, so much so that the area hasn’t really felt the cooling of housing prices seen elsewhere in the country.
Typical home buyers include Atlanta residents seeking a weekend retreat as well as Floridians seeking an escape from heat, humidity, and hurricanes. The Blue Ridge market is in a transition period right now from your typical Georgia mountain cabin in the woods to a more amenity based retreat offering golf, tennis and clubhouse amenities. “This is a perfect time for investment,” says Susan Catron of Harry Norman Realtors. “During this transition period you can still get in at a reasonable initial investment and watch it skyrocket over the next few years. Our little town has a big future!”
About Susan Catron
It is my goal as your full service North Georgia real estate company specializing in the Blue Ridge , Blairsville , and Ellijay areas, to provide you with superior service at all times. My local expertise and extensive Blue Ridge real estate experience will benefit you whether you are serious about buying or selling a home at this time, or are a returning client checking out the many homeowner resources I offer.
A mountain bike trip into the Caucasus mountains of Khevsureti almost to Shatilli. To find out more about mountain biking in Georgia and to book mountain bike guiding trips or rent bikes visit www.mountainbiking.ge.